We are happy and pleased to successfully release another major version of our awarding Amala Core Banking system for FinTech, especially in financial inclusion of the unbanked and underbanked community in Tanzania, a platform based on Apache Fineract and Mifos.
In this release of Amala we have shipped in the following key new features among others:- –
Improve operations and record keeping: We are continuing to add new features and enhancement so that the business of financial service providers will be improved, some of what we have added in this release are: –
- Feature to buy share using saving balance.
- Added group loans on the table of active loans.
- Added center and loan officer information on group table.
- Added group loans on Checker Inbox.
Reports: Management always wants reports that can help them in decision making, knowing that, we continue to add reports that will give them the information they require…
- Group Client Listing
- Group Active Loan – Details
- Group Expected Payments By Date – Basic
- Group Received Repayment By Date
- Group Aging Detail
- Group Loans Pending Approval
- Group Loans Awaiting Disbursal
- Group Written-Off Loans
Together with new features added, bug fixes and some enhancements are done to improve performance and ease the business processes.