A one stop-shop center for FinTech, RegTech and CoopTech solutions for Microfinance and Ushirika organizations’ s Information management and Governance challenges.
A fully qualified consulting firm with Information & Technology, Accounting and Cooperative management etc. in-depth knowledge and skills to advice, deploy, support and nurture all type of MFIs being it SACCOS, AMCOS, VICOBA, Microfinance, Community Banks, etc. Thus our services include but not limited with below:-
After you have purchased the product of your choice, our team will be available to provide implementation services that you will need, some of them are;-
- System Configurations or Customization.
- Training of the system.
- Quality assurance and User acceptance testing
- Communication and Documentation.
- Analysis for Benefit Realization.
Training & Educating
We provide training of the sector about business in the sector and the required technologies, some of training categories are:-
- Awareness Training
- System Functional Training
- Customized Training
- Training to Educate the Sector
We provide consultation of business and technologies in following areas:-
- Ushirika Sector
- Banking Sector
- Micro Credits.
For back office operations, we have a team enough and qualified to serve you and following and more as per your request
- Accounting relating operations
- IT relating operations
- Perform governance for compliance
- Data importations
- Demand Management
- Develop an achievable improvement Plan
- Project Review & Recovery
- Scrum and Agile based
- Milestone Tracking
- Portfolio Management
- Organizational Change and Risk Management
- Resource Management
RegTech to comply with GRC
We go extra mile to help our customer and client comply on all issues related to governance, Risk and Compliance through Technology.
- Regulatory reporting
- Risk Management
- Training on Micro-finance, Cooperative policy, law/act and Regulations
- As well as outsource transaction services for MFIs that can not afford to have internal competent human resources.